- First off, a huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to come and visit this blog so far.
- A model of the new student center was supposedly set up in the Lowell Thomas lobby and, in fact, @MaristSGA tweeted about it (see below). I visited the lobby Wednesday night and again this afternoon though and it was not there. Where did it go? SGA doesn’t seem to know.
- Campaign season kicked off this week. Good luck to all of the candidates running for office.
- There are lots of campaign events next week – see the schedule here.
- Look for a post in the upcoming week regarding the use of online campaigning which is currently not allowed in SGA elections. I’ll be getting a couple different perspectives on the issue.
- SGA’s civility initiative is currently going on, some parts of which you may have already seen. Look for more on this coming soon as well.
- SGA cosponsored an anti-hazing event last weekend as part of this civility campaign.
- Marist, along with the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, will host an event on entrepreneurship in the Hancock Center next week.
- The Marist men’s basketball team beat first place Loyola this week…say what?
- In the meantime, the women’s basketball team is revving up for the end of the season.
Have a great weekend everyone!